金钱
HASS币
发表于 2019-3-29 09:54:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 neroxps 于 2019-3-29 11:19 编辑

!!!!!请注意!!!!!,从2.0开始,iOS的Home Assistant至少需要Home Assistant 0.90
03.jpg 02.jpg
01.jpg
04.jpg

IOS加入TF请点击我(或复制 https://testflight.apple.com/join/TUL8eu8N) 到 IOS 浏览器打开)

以下是 google 中文翻译 有谁看不过眼请帮忙改一下

iOS 2.0的Home Assistant现在可用于beta测试!你可以在这里注册

除了推出2.0测试版之外,我还启动了Patreon ,让我可以将实时专用于iOS的Home Assistant以及Home Assistant本身。我在与社区近10人协商后完成了这项工作,并根据他们的反馈建立了该计划。如果没有这种支持,iOS更新将会遗憾地继续存在,因为我需要在实际付费工作的时间之间将其夹在中间。此外,我将在应用程序中添加一个提示罐,允许一次性捐赠以支持我正在进行的工作。

从2.0开始,您不再需要担心破坏现有的应用程序配置,App Store中的版本与beta和dev版本完全分开。

如果你对Patreon的项目不感兴趣,我完全理解。如果你想支持我但不喜欢Patreon的想法,请在论坛上给我发消息,我们可以选择其他方案!

最后,请注意,从2.0开始,iOS的Home Assistant至少需要Home Assistant 0.90

回到发布版本,到目前为止,这里发布了所有内容:

• 删除iOS 9支持
  • 更新依赖项
  • Swift 4.2迁移
  • mobile_app 127整合
    • 除了获取摄像机流之外,与Home Assistant的所有通信都通过webhook进行,这意味着它更加安全且不易发生变化。它还允许我不必担心更新ios组件。
    • 如果您是Nabu Casa订户,webhook将自动成为Cloudhook,这使您无需再在路由器中打开端口,iOS应用程序就可以通过它与Home Assistant进行通信。
    • 最后,如果您是Nabu Casa订阅者,该应用程序已完全更新,以自动支持在0.90中引入的新远程用户界面。
  • 通知增强
    • 严重警报
    • 通知设置深层链接
    • 通知分组增强功能(在应用程序为本机分组生成的每个通知上设置线程ID,将其他组保留给用户)
    • 重复类别
    • 在应用程序中可操作的通知配置(耶!不再是YAML!)
  • Siri快捷方式
    • 发送位置
      • 默认行为是发送当前位置
      • 检查粘贴板是否为lat,long或地址为geocode
    • 致电服务
      • 允许仅设置服务名称或服务名称+有效负载
      • 如果没有有效负载集使用粘贴板内容
    • 火灾事件
      • 允许设置事件名称或事件名称+有效负载
    • 从相机代理获取图像
      • 把它放在纸板上
    • 渲染模板
  • Apple Watch
    • 并发症支持
    • 应用程序的行动
    • 地图和相机互动通知
  • 今天小工具
    • 允许调用与Watch相同的操作
  • 更新中的新数据
    • 计步器数据
    • 连接信息包括SSID,BSSID和连接类型
    • 地理编码的地标
    • 时区
  • 主题支持
  • X-Callback-URL
    • 为其他应用公开服务
    • 支持通知中的快捷方式有效负载以打开快捷方式并报告返回状态另请参见
  • 替代图标

英文原文(Home Assistant for iOS 2.0 Beta Testing

Home Assistant for iOS 2.0 is now available for beta testing! You can sign up here 1.2k.

Along with launching the 2.0 beta, i’ve started a Patreon 311 to enable me to dedicate real time to Home Assistant for iOS as well as Home Assistant itself. I’ve done this after consultation with almost 10 people in the community and have built the program from their feedback. Without this support, iOS updates will sadly continue to be few and far between as I need to sandwich it between time spent doing an actual paid job. In addition, I will be adding a tip jar to the app to allow for one off donations to support my ongoing work.

As of 2.0, you no longer need to worry about breaking your existing app configuration, the version in the App Store lives entirely separately from the beta and dev builds.

If you are not interested in backing the project on Patreon, I totally understand. If you want to support me but don’t like the idea of Patreon, please DM me on the forums and we can work out an alternative option!

Finally, please be aware that as of 2.0, Home Assistant for iOS requires at least Home Assistant 0.90.

Back to the release, here’s everything that has made it into this release thus far:

• Remove iOS 9 support
  • Update dependencies
  • Swift 4.2 migration
  • mobile_app 127 integration
    • All communication with Home Assistant, with the exception of getting camera streams, happens via a webhook, meaning that it is a lot more secure and less prone to breaking changes. It also allows me to not have to worry about updating the ios component.
    • If you are a Nabu Casa subscriber, the webhook will automatically become a Cloudhook, which allows you to no longer have to open a port in your router for the iOS app to be able to communicate back to Home Assistant through.
    • Finally, again, if you are a Nabu Casa subscriber, the app has been fully updated to automatically support the new remote UI, introduced in 0.90.
  • Notification enhancements 93
    • Critical Alerts
    • Notification Settings deep link
    • Notification grouping enhancements (set thread ID on every notification generated by the app for native grouping, leave other groups up to users)
    • Duplicate categories 46
    • Actionable notification configuration in-app (yay no more YAML!)
  • Siri Shortcuts
    • Send Location
      • Default behavior is send current location
      • Check pasteboard for lat,long or address to geocode
    • Call Service
      • Allow setting just service name or service name + payload
      • If no payload set use pasteboard contents
    • Fire Event
      • Allow setting event name or event name + payload
    • Get image from camera proxy
      • Put it on pasteboard
    • Render template
  • Apple Watch
    • Complications support
    • App for actions
    • Map and Camera interactive notifications
  • Today Widget
    • Allow calling same actions as Watch
  • New data in updates
    • Pedometer data 78
    • Connection information including SSID, BSSID and connection type
    • Geocoded placemark
    • Timezone
  • Theme support 68
  • X-Callback-URL 29
    • Expose services for other apps
    • Support a Shortcut payload in notifications to open a shortcut and report back status see also 27
  • Alternate icons 108

原文链接(https://community.home-assistant.io/t/home-assistant-for-ios-2-0-beta-testing/107511

2.0 内购支持(google翻译版本)

*另 2.0 会加入一个内购选项,大意是作者想全身心投入 ios 开发,但又不想强制收费,所以搞了个内购让大家支援他

大家好,

一天,当我推出2.0的beta测试时(https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/comments/b55caz/home_assistant_for_ios_20_beta_testing_is_now_open/)(https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/comments/b55caz/home_assistant_for_ios_20_beta_testing_is_now_open/),因为我直接测试测试以支持[我的新Patreon](http://patreon.com/robbiet480)。事实证明,有人(我)没有想过阅读TestFlight周围的细则,事实证明你不能“卖”邀请。无论如何,不​​得不迅速抓住这个想法

它提出了很多评论,但是人们希望在经济意义上帮助进一步开发iOS应用程序。遗憾的是,这也让我对从开源项目中获得个人收入的举动感到愤怒。人们有一些建议,比如为应用程序收费,而不是免费赠送或者在订阅和各种其他想法背后提供功能。我考虑了所有这些,并在与朋友和Paulus协商后,提出了我正在推进的解决方案,至少现在是这样:

• Patreon将继续保持原样。支持Patreon的好处是提供有关iOS应用程序未来发展方向的反馈,预览即将发布的功能和优先级错误修复。我还计划在短期内制定一些其他计划。
  • 小贴士将被添加到应用程序。这将提供7个选项,全部使用Apple的应用内购买(所有金额将根据需要转换为本地货币,所有金额可能在2.0发布之前或之后发生变化):
    • 重复提示:
      • 每月小费0.99美元
      • 4.99美元的年度小费
    • 一次提示
      • $ 0.99
      • $ 1.99
      • $ 4.99
      • $ 9.99加入
      • $ 19.99
  • iOS应用程序将继续保持100%免费,包括成本和来源。从来没有想过要做任何其他事情。(并不是说这个曾经被宣布或暗示过,我只是想让它变得清晰。)
  • Beta版的访问将继续保持开放给所有的(你可以加入2.0测试版在这里

我想花一点时间来解决我过去几天听到的两个想法:

• 为什么不为应用收费?
    • 该应用程序自首次推出以来已经有超过100,000次下载(我最近提到过,感谢我支持你的所有支持吗?不?谢谢!)
    • Apple允许将免费应用程序更改为付费应用程序,但不会追溯性收取所有者(显然)
    • 因此,我只会向未来的买家收费。
    • 这在我看来似乎很不公平。10万人免费入场,突然之间,对于明天发现家庭助理的人来说,应用程序不再是免费的。
    • 最后,家庭助理旨在为世界上每个国家的每个人提供以隐私为中心的家庭自动化,无论收入如何。
  • 为什么不在订阅中添加一些功能,例如Siri Shortcuts和Apple Watch应用程序?
    • 首先,Apple不允许_仅为_访问iOS功能(3.2.2 ii)而收费例如Siri Shortcuts和Watch应用程序。最近和着名的是,Apollo for Reddit 位于26,最终Apple将该应用程序从商店中移除,直到Christian添加了一些简单的东西,如自定义应用程序图标。我需要在应用程序中添加类似的简单功能以与订阅捆绑在一起。不是克服最大的障碍,但仍然是一个障碍。
    • 其次,与开源软件模型存在冲突。如果有人出现并对订阅后面的应用程序的某个功能做出了改进,那么从我们的工作中赚钱将是非常不公平的。是的,我现在已经成为iOS应用程序的主要开发人员了一段时间,贡献者很少而且很远(总是很乐意拥有更多!)所以这可能不是现在的问题,但它可能是某一天,而且它是一个粘性的我不想要处理。(从技术上讲,这也适用于第一个想法。)
    • 最后,它为Home Assistant生态系统中的其他应用程序(无论是否为移动应用程序)设置了一个不好的先例。我们对想要赚钱的人没有任何问题,但是他们会在他人为项目直接捐款赚钱方面遇到问题。

最后,稍微说明为什么我想找出一些方法来允许用户为iOS应用程序做出财务贡献。长话短说,我的整个职业生涯一直在建立创业公司,无论他们是在重塑媒体格局帮助改善您的健康和数字福祉为硅谷12中代表性不足的群体教授节目, 或者将大学的孩子和教授联系起来和独特的方式 。这是我的热情,它仍然是。但说实话,我已经厌倦了24/7/365的喧嚣,需要休息一下。家庭助理多年来一直是我的一个激情项目,我尽可能多地帮助他在我的创业公司周围适应它,但现在是时候让我投入更多的时间来挤压家庭助理的时间。我的目标是能够花费2019年的绝大部分时间为我的心理电池充电并将所有时间花在家庭助理上,无论是iOS应用程序还是核心工作,或构建新组件和集成,或设计新的和维护现有的基础架构服务。iOS应用程序是我目前最重要的一部分,但是Home Assistant周围总是有更多的事情要做。这也可能是我已经并将继续对社区产生的最大影响。

所以,这就是我现在要走的方向。我希望你能从中了解我的来源。如果您有任何疑问,请随时在这里或私下回复我,我会尽力回答。我收集了一些我和其他人想到的一般性问题并在下面回答了这些问题。

再次感谢阅读和过去几年的坚定支持。

常问问题:

问: Apple和Patreon不会大幅削减我捐赠的任何费用(分别为30%和5%)_或者_我不想使用Apple或Patreon来支持你吗?
答: Apple和Patreon是我从技术和法律意义上接受提示/捐赠/贡献/现在任何事情的最简单方法。我不想分散超过3或4个不同的支付平台,并且必须处理可能带来的银行和税务问题。

问:我不想在经济上做出贡献。我还能帮忙吗?
答:我完全理解并非每个人都有资源为这样的开源项目做出贡献或者必然要贡献。没问题。以下是一些可以帮助我的方法:

1. 在App Store上留下了令人敬畏的5星评价。令人敬畏的评论让我更具可见性,这意味着更多用户以及最终获得Apple优惠的可能性,例如iOS中的优先级错误修复或新功能,以及在App Store中展示的可能性。它也引起了家庭助理本身的关注,这一点非常受欢迎。
  2. 在iOS支持室中与需要它的用户一起帮助解决Discord问题。即使你并不总是知道答案,我打赌你可以指出某人朝着正确的方向指出了九次。论坛也是如此。
  3. 帮助分析GitHub上的问题。这意味着当有人打开问题时,确认它有效并且不是用户特定问题,并且尽可能详细地提供给我。
  4. 如果您的主要语言不是英语,请帮助将Home Assistant 13的任何部分翻译 成您的母语!
  5. 一般而言,您可以成为家庭助理社区的最佳公民。这意味着帮助Discord或论坛,即使它不是iOS相关的。它还可能意味着协助主存储库中的问题分类,检查拉取请求(无论是代码还是文档),在我们的subreddit/ r / homeautomation 上激活 ,告诉您的朋友有关Home Assistant的信息,并且列表会继续。

英语原文 (Supporting Ongoing Development of the iOS app

Hi all,

There was a bit of a backlash the other day when I launched the beta testing of 2.0, as I tied beta testing directly to supporting my new Patreon . Turns out, someone (me) didn’t think to read the fine print around TestFlight, and it turns out you can’t “sell” invites. Anyway, had to scratch that idea quickly.

It brought up a lot of comments though about ways people would like to help further development of the iOS app in a financial sense. It also, sadly, brought up some anger about my move to generate personal income from a open source project. People had suggestions such as charging for the app instead of giving it away for free or putting features behind subscriptions and all kinds of other ideas. I considered all of it, and in consultation with friends and Paulus, have come up with the solution I am moving forward with, at least for now:

• The Patreon will continue as is. The benefits to backing the Patreon will be providing feedback on the future direction of the iOS app, sneak peeks on upcoming features and priority bug fixes. I also have some other plans in the near term that I plan to announce soon.
  • A tip jar will be added to the app. This will offer 7 options, all using Apple’s in app purchase (all amounts will be translated to local currencies as needed, all amounts subject to change before or after launch of 2.0):
    • Recurring tips:
      • A monthly tip of $0.99
      • A yearly tip of $4.99
    • One time tips
      • $0.99
      • $1.99
      • $4.99
      • $9.99
      • $19.99
  • The iOS app will continue to remain 100% free, both in cost and in source. It has never even crossed my mind to do anything else. (Not that this was ever announced or hinted at, I just wanted to make it crystal clear.)
  • Beta access will continue to remain open to all (you can join the 2.0 beta here )

I wanted to take a moment to address the two ideas I heard most over the last few days:

• Why not charge for the app?
    • The app has seen over 100,000 downloads since it first launched (have I mentioned recently how thankful I am for all your support since then? No? Thanks!)
    • Apple does allow changing a free app to a paid app, but won’t retroactively charge owners (obviously)
    • Therefore, I would only be charging future buyers.
    • This seems pretty unfair in my mind. 100,000 people got in for free and suddenly the app is no longer free for anyone discovering Home Assistant tomorrow.
    • Finally, Home Assistant aims to make privacy focused home automation available to every person in every country in the world, regardless of income.
  • Why not put some features behind a subscription, such as Siri Shortcuts and the Apple Watch app?
    • First of all, Apple doesn’t allow charging just for access to iOS features (3.2.2 ii) such as Siri Shortcuts and a Watch app. Most recently and famously, Apollo for Reddit was bit by this and eventually Apple removed the app from the store until Christian added some simple things like custom App Icons. I’d need to add similar simple features to the app to bundle with the subscription. Not the biggest hurdle to get over, but still a hurdle.
    • Secondly, there is a conflict with the Open Source Software model. If someone came along and contributed an improvement to one of the features of the app behind the subscription, it would be pretty unfair for me to make money off of their work. Yes, I have been the primary developer of the iOS app for a while now and contributors are few and far between (always happy to have more!) so this may not be an issue now but it could be someday, and it’s a sticky one that I don’t want to have to deal with. (Technically this applies to the first idea too.)
    • Finally, it sets a bad precedent for other apps, whether mobile or not, in the Home Assistant ecosystem. We don’t have a problem with someone looking to make money, but would have a problem with them making money on others direct contributions to a project.

Finally, a little bit about why I wanted to figure out some way to allow users to financially contribute to the iOS app. Long story short, my entire professional life has been building startups whether they are reshaping the media landscape , helping to improve your health and digital wellbeing , teaching programming to an underrepresented group in Silicon Valley or connecting college kids and professors in a new and unique way . It’s been my passion, and it still is. But honestly, I’m tired of the 24/7/365 hustle and need a break for a bit. Home Assistant has been a passion project of mine for years and I’ve helped out as much as I could while fitting it in around my startups but now it’s time for me to dedicate a lot more than squeeze time on Home Assistant. My goal is to be able to spend the vast majority of 2019 recharging my mental batteries and spending all my time on Home Assistant, whether the iOS app or work on the core or building new components and integrations or designing new and maintaining existing infrastructure services. The iOS app is the largest part of my plate at the moment, but there is always more to do all around Home Assistant. It’s also probably the largest impact i’ve had and will continue to have on the community.

So, that’s the direction I am heading in for now. I hope you understand where I’m coming from on this. If you have questions, feel free to reply to me here or privately elsewhere and I’ll do my best to answer them. I’ve collected some general questions I and others thought up and answered them below.

Thanks again for reading and your unwavering support over the last few years.

FAQ:

Q: Don’t Apple and Patreon take sizeable cuts of whatever I donate (30% and 5%, respectively) or I don’t want to use Apple or Patreon to support you?
A: Apple and Patreon are the easiest ways for me to accept tips/donations/contributions/whatever right now, from a technical and legal sense. I don’t want to spread out over 3 or 4 different payment platforms and have to deal with the banking and tax headaches that would bring.

Q: I don’t want to contribute financially. How else can I help?
A: I totally understand that not everyone has the resources to contribute to or necessarily want to contribute to a open source project like this. No problem. Here’s a few ways that would help me out greatly:

1. Leaving a awesome 5 star review on the App Store. Awesome reviews get me more visibility which means more users and the likelihood of eventually getting perks with Apple such as priority bug fixes or new features in iOS, as well as the possibility of being featured on the App Store. It also brings attention to Home Assistant itself which is always much appreciated.
  2. Help out on Discord in the iOS support room with users that need it. Even if you don’t always know the answer, nine times out of ten I bet you can point someone in the right direction. Same goes for the forums.
  3. Help triage issues on GitHub. That means that when someone opens a issue, confirming that it works and isn’t a user specific issue as well as providing me as much detail as possible.
  4. If your primary language is not English, help translate any part of Home Assistant into your native language!
  5. In general, being the best citizen of the Home Assistant community that you can be. That means helping out on Discord or in the forums, even if its not iOS related. It can also mean assisting with issue triage on the main repository, reviewing pull requests (whether code or documentation), being active on our subreddit and /r/homeautomation , telling your friends about Home Assistant, and the list goes on and on.

Nero
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
金钱
HASS币
发表于 2019-3-29 10:12:11 | 显示全部楼层
沙发了吗
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛特邀嘉宾

积分
金钱
HASS币
发表于 2019-3-29 10:28:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for posting neroxps. I will answer questions. / 感谢您发布neroxps。 我会回答问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

超级版主

Nero

积分
金钱
HASS币
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-29 11:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
robbiet480 发表于 2019-3-29 10:28
Thank you for posting neroxps. I will answer questions. / 感谢您发布neroxps。 我会回答问题。 ...

You are welcome, thank you for bringing us excellent home-assistant for ios 2.0./不客气,感谢你给我们带来优秀的 home-assistant for ios 2.0。
Nero
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛积极会员

Real

积分
金钱
HASS币
发表于 2019-3-29 12:00:47 | 显示全部楼层
感谢  原来不是从1.5升到2.0的啊.我说怎么tf不更新了.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
金钱
HASS币
发表于 2019-3-29 12:03:23 | 显示全部楼层
怎么加入,找不到加入入口
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

流水无味

积分
金钱
HASS币

灌水之王

发表于 2019-3-29 12:43:45 | 显示全部楼层
安卓党路过围观……
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
金钱
HASS币

教程狂人

发表于 2019-3-29 13:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
Joined and It seems nothing has changed in the user interface.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

超级版主

Nero

积分
金钱
HASS币
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-29 14:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
natic 发表于 2019-3-29 13:50
Joined and It seems nothing has changed in the user interface.

用户界面没有什么变化,主要变化多了3Dtouch 还有IOS那边的动作可以在APP上写,自动化那边根据标签来运行自动化。
Nero
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

超级版主

Nero

积分
金钱
HASS币
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-29 14:27:37 | 显示全部楼层
lawsongsong 发表于 2019-3-29 12:03
怎么加入,找不到加入入口

IOS 的浏览器打开 https://testflight.apple.com/join/TUL8eu8N
Nero
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Hassbian

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:20 , Processed in 0.134585 second(s), 41 queries .